Judgement has been my way of navigating life for a very long time.
But the effects of it have not served me. Judgement has:
- Kept me in my head, always wondering what others are thinking
- Held me back from taking the actions I desire
- Made me feel down on myself and dis-empowered
- Kept me living small and only taking the safe route
- Me resisting my calling, because it feels too vulnerable
- Made me feel isolated and alone
And the list goes on...
This is the journey of judgement. It is one that doesn't serve us, but it has a lot to teach us.
One important thing to remember is when we judge others, we are ultimately judging ourselves. It is a protective mechanism to keep us safe, but what it is showing us is what we need to heal and resolve within ourselves.
When you feel judgement coming up, try this:
1. Why am I feeling judgement right now?
2. How does this not serve me?
3. How would this look if I approached it from a compassionate space?
Compassion is the cure to judgement. Seeing situations and yourself from a compassionate space, will allow you to be guided from a place of love, which I promise feels much better than judgement.
How does this feel to you? How has judgement showed up in your life?
Join me LIVE on Thursdays at 9 PM EST on the Moonlit Divinity Facebook Page.
With love and light,